Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Moving Soon!

Very exciting news in the life of Filip. I will be moving! If you want to know where, sign up at Bebo and become one of my contacts. If you don't already have this service, you are silly. It's like an address book that updates itself! Anyway, my new place will be downtown so I will be right accross the street from where I work, a stones throw from Eau Claire and Prince's Island and the YMCA, a few plus-15's from TD square and a 6min walk from SOHO and a 10min walk from the safeway. Muahahaha no need to get a car now! All you friends who were waiting to cash in on my IOU's for rides will have to wait a few more years :-( My new place will have a salt water pool and squash courts, so I offer those in return to all of you who trucked my ass around town when I needed it.

No comments: